Zoom the image with the mouse
The Brooks® PureFlow 7 running shoe has a sleeker, lighter weight construction with a comfortable interior fit that allows for a better performance on every run.
- Predecessor: PureFlow 6.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 4 mm.
- Weight: 8.9oz / 252.3g
- Stretch-woven upper with a soft, internal bootie that provides a less restrictive fit and a sleeker look.
- Lace-up closure.
- Wraparound heel collar and padded interior for optimal comfort.
- Smooth fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable, articulated sockliner.
- Full-length BioMoGo DNA LT midsole delivers adaptive cushioning at a lighter weight.
- Rounded heel promotes better alignment, helping to minimize stress on the joints.
- Blown rubber outsole pods provide reliable grip and traction.
- Omega Grooves for enhanced flexibility in the midsole.
- Forefoot Dynamic Flex Grid.
- Anatomical last.
Liquid syntax error (sections/product-template.liquid line 31): [:comparison, "contains"] is not a valid expression in "contains 'size-chart-type'"