Maximum Cushioning, Full Support.
The Powerstep Pinnacle Full Length Orthotic shoe insoles provide the perfect combination of foot control, flexibility and cushioning for tired feet. The orthotics come with an encapsulated design that includes a firm but flexible support shell, built-in foot support, heel cradle for motion control and plush cushioning. These arch support insoles increase stability and comfort in casual, athletic and work shoes.
Pinnacle orthotic shoe insoles are ideal for preventing and alleviating pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation, sore/aching feet and other common foot conditions.
- Semi-rigid foot arch support and heel cradle for increased support and stability in your shoes
- VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Increased support and stability in casual, athletic and work shoes
- Plush cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Motion control within the shoe
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Polypropylene Support Shell
- EVA Base Royal Blue
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Royal Blue
- VCT® Top Layer, Black 1/8”
Indications: Over-pronation (mild to moderate); Plantar Fasciitis/heel pain; foot, arch and heel pain; calluses; hammertoes and claw toe; bunions; neuroma; ankle and knee pain
Ideal Shoe Type: Athletic Shoes, Dress and Casual Shoes, Slip-On Dress Shoes
Wearing Instructions: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Wear Powerstep in all shoes, even slippers, for continuous foot support
Care Instructions: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
Warning: Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Consult your podiatrist or medical professional before using. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.